We are a leading food and agri-business, supplying food ingredients, feed, and fiber to over 19,800 customers who range from multi-national, world famous brands to small family run businesses.
Each customer depends on us to provide goods and services that are safe, on-time and consistently in line with the required specification. They also rely on us to help them innovate and create new opportunities.
Established in 1989, and now listed on the Singapore Exchange, our team of 74,500 full-time, seasonal, and contract employees have built leadership positions in many of our businesses such as Cocoa, Coffee, Edible Nuts and Spices.
As well as growing crops in our own orchards and estates, and sourcing from around 4.8 million farmers globally, we operate over 160 processing facilities, and through our 14 innovation centers. We develop ingredients and find solutions for our customers. Our value chain spans over 60 countries. We also provide support services including risk management solutions and agri-logistics.
ofi is a global leader offering naturally good food & beverage ingredients and solutions. At the forefront of consumer trends, we provide manufacturers and retailers with products and ingredients that will delight their consumers. Making a positive impact on people and planet is part of that delight. From plant to palate, we take care of the ingredients. We are closer to farmers, enabling better quality, and more reliable, traceable and transparent supply. We add value through our unique manufacturing footprint and natural, delicious and nutritious products. Our fresh ideas help our customers unleash the sensory and functional attributes of cocoa, coffee, dairy, nuts and spices to create naturally healthy and delicious food & beverage products. Whoever we’re with, whatever we’re doing, we always make it real.
Detailed oriented and able to accurately collect and label many samples at one time
Must have the ability to follow specific procedures with no deviation
- Perform analytical tests on finished products
- Collect production samples in accordance with procedure
- Pre-operational inspections of production equipment
- ATP all packaging machines (Prior to operation)
- Glass audits
- SPC swabs on Mondays (Packaging and food contact tools)
- Calibrate production equipment
- Clean production lab
- Ensures all samples are accurately labeled
- Assists (Micro) with environmental swabs
- Assists the analytical lab when necessary
- Good organizational skills / basic computer skills
- Teamwork skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Must have the ability to understand and follow Food Safety and Sanitation rules
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate analytical equipment with training
- Time management skills and the ability to perform several duties at the same time
- Transcribe and Record data accurately
- Understand and follow directions
- Stand for long periods of time
- Must be a self-starter, able to complete work accurately with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal & teamwork skills with ability to relate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to achieve multiple objectives in an environment of changing priorities, high pressure, and fast pace