We are a global leader in food & beverage ingredients. Pioneers at heart, we operate at the forefront of consumer trends to provide food & beverage manufacturers with products and ingredients that will delight their consumers. Making a positive impact on people and planet is all part of the delight. With a deep-rooted presence in the countries where our ingredients are grown, we are closer to farmers, enabling better quality, and more reliable, traceable and transparent supply. Supplying products and ingredients at scale is just the start. We add value through our unique, complementary portfolio of natural, delicious and nutritious products. With our fresh thinking, we help our customers unleash the sensory and functional attributes of cocoa, coffee, dairy, nuts and spices so they can create naturally good food & beverage products that meet consumer expectations. And whoever we’re with, whatever we’re doing, we always make it real.
Reporting to Packaging Manager, the lift truck operator will move, relocate, and stack product with the assistance of lift truck along with locating, inspecting, and counting inventory.
The ideal candidate will have 6-12 months experience operating a lift truck, basic mathematical aptitude and be accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the lift truck.
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations using a lift truck.
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Report quality variances.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into shipping trailers- while using Parity for accurate inventory and product movement.
- Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a lift truck, clamp truck, or other power equipment.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Operate handheld scanner to ensure accurate recordkeeping
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained.
- Assist in physical inventories of warehouse.
- Ensure proper stock rotation using FIFO.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Assist palletizer on packaging line to stack finished product when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6-12 months forklift experience
- Ability to follow all warehouse movement procedures and maintain proper documentation.
- Follow all safety and GMP protocols
- Comply with all PPE and safety requirements.
- Occasionally lift up to 55 pounds